Mary is so full of life. She can get so excited and when you tickle her, you had better be anticipating every kind of movement possible. She will fling herself in any direction. She laughs so hard! She is very attached to "zebra". Zebra was a gift from our landlady in Murray, Utah. She rocks Zebra and sings to Zebra. She nurses him and dances with him while singing "I know you". One time I left Zebra at my sisters house and she had to overnight it to me cause Mary just couldn't sleep! Another time I was rocking Kate and Mary walked in back of the chair and I hit her baby Ella on the head. Mary said, "oh, Momma!! Hurt baby. Hit baby head back of chair!" Then she started to bounce and hush her baby and tells me that I needed to say sorry. It was cute. Mary is also very attached to her Daddy. I almost feel sorry for him cause she will not let him put her down. She watches out the window for him to come home and I always know when he is close cause she justs starts screaming and tells me to come open the door. Her favorite thing to do with Rhett is make popcorn. She gets out the popcorn popper every time Rhett gets home or just walks in the kitchen. Mary is quite the dancer. She gets very into her music and says, "shake it shake it". She is constantly turning on music so she can dance. She also likes to read books. She reads a lot of books everyday. Mary likes to take care of Kate, but that gets scary sometimes. She is a very independent type girl. She likes to pray, but doesn't really like me to help. She likes to help me cook but doesn't let me help her. She likes me to read to her but she likes to turn the pages. Mary likes to run, it is cute cause it looks like she is really concentrating on doing it right. Mary likes to draw circles, lots of circles! Mary is such a fun girl !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment