
Katherine Jean Andelin is the most
cuddly baby I have had thus far. She is so much fun; so
alert from day one. In this picture she is just one week old. I think she will be a big talker because she is a big
grunter. She almost never cries but she sure can grunt! Grandma Andelin says that she is just brave and trying to not cry for me. She grunts so much we have to turn on the blow dryer so that we can sleep at night. I think Grandma was right about her being
brave though because she has two big sisters who try as hard as they can to mother her. At this moment Kate is sleeping in her little bouncer chair and Mary is pushing all the way down trying to give her a kiss. She really tries to take care of her. It is so cute but sometimes a little dangerous.



Sarah is a little mother. If she were awake right now she would quickly remind Mary to be careful with baby Kate. Then she would get a blanket and place it on Kate very carefully.


I love my little women.
I just told Seth that you guys sleep with the hair dryer on-- he had never heard that before either and we got a kick out of it. :) Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteGet better soon Kristol along with those little girls!We'll miss you tonight.
ReplyDelete